Thursday, December 1, 2011

Hey.

Hey Abbs. Im sryy bout the day.

6 comments:

  1. well
    i hate being ignored in the conversation u & alysson have :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're not ignored. It's just the way it's always been.

    ReplyDelete
  3. even now.
    when i looked alysson called nosy
    i gets on my nereves.
    im fealin replaced & i hate it.
    im feeling left out i might switch so yall can have your tadions w/ out me

    ReplyDelete
  4. Abby, thts ridic. You don't need to do that. I still loveyou and so does she but she doesn't like tht you want to do everything with me. Not saying it's true and not saying it's bad but you gotta keep in mind that people have many friends in life. I can do stuff with you that I can't do with you and I can do stuff with her that I can't do with you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its not that I dont like that you want to do everything, but you have to understand that me && lexs have established a tradition/rountine, we dont mean to leave you out, but we have gotten used to the routine.<33

    ReplyDelete
  6. i want to go home and just cry
    i dont like it here in e-journalin cuz all im doing is hurtin myself u and aly.
    and your tradtions so this is just crap.
    its no fair that yall are just all of a sudden hangin out (begging of the year)i feel REPLACED
    the day that im having dosent help either.
    i feel sick to my stomic!
    i dont feel welcome

    ReplyDelete